Tuesday, August 11, 2015

A few new faces at TKH for 2015

---
 
La Llorona?  The Grey Lady?  Laura?
 

She is no longer allowed in the house, by spousal decree.  I think she is pretty.  I probably won't think the same when I run into to her lingering in the garage in a few weeks after I have forgotten she and the others are there.

I am thinking that she will end up either in the zombie cage with the many others, or possibly out in the open in the Grim Rd Cemetery.  The cemetery was supposed to have the undead in it, but she looks like she could make a strong impression. 
 
---
 
Ruben


 
Ruben is definitely going in the zombie cage.  TOTs will have to walk past him and his equally nasty inmates, but kids are tough.  He will likely get a bigger reaction when the walkthrough haunt comes back online in 2016.  Until then, he will wait... always watching.
 
---
 
Demon
 
 
I have no idea where my demon friend will be going.  He may wait in the basement for next year.  I just couldn't pass up the chance to get him...her...it.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment