Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Dead tree limbs and white faces.  I did this last year when I attempted my first poor man's graveyard display (made from cardboard).  I had pruned a tree earlier and tried to prop up branches throughout the yard like a big dead overgrown graveyard.  People seemed to like it.  The thing is, El Paso is incredibly weak regarding Halloween displays, so it doesn't take much to impress.  So anyone reading this that lives in El Paso has no good excuse to not throw something together this or next year.  Back to the pic... I tossed a handful of cheap white masks onto the branches and they caught the lamp light pretty well.  Each looked quite creepy when viewed at the right angle.

The dead tree thing won't be done this year.  But it did serve as a great test regarding the tolerance of my incredibly cool neighbors who did not complain.  So I am pretty sure they are going to like what I put out this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment