Sunday, October 13, 2013

Back into the evil clown room again.  The "flesh" has been added to the ceiling hooks and the lighting placement is working well so far.  To ensure the best possible showing, I try to leave the room often to return later for a different perspective.  This has allowed me to move a few small elements around to get a better balance and has also made me realize that one particular prop may be the death of me.  Or at the very least, I may injure my hand sometime soon by reaction-punching this thing, as it consistently causes me to flinch every time I pass it.  And most of the time I remember that it is there.  It is just that the placement, shadows, and form of the prop is as close to perfect as I think I could make it... considering it is a mask and a cloak and not much more.  If anything I have causes a guest to go fetal or run straight into the nearby wall, this is the one.  So I will not show it here.  If you want to see it, you will need to visit on October 30th or 31st after sunset.

HOWEVER, I will gladly show you Goonie the Clown sitting under a spinning DJ light.  His favorite show will be playing on a nearby TV.  He looks like he might stand up at any moment.  And on haunt night, he just might do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment