Monday, September 30, 2013

Today was the first big walkthrough haunt area prop dump... where I am trying out different locations for the many props that will be outdoors.  My indoor prop dump happened a few days ago, but it is chaos in there so I won't show that just yet.  Just because you see something here doesn't mean that you will see it the same way on haunt nights.  I will wait until sunset to see what everything looks like in the moonlight and landscape lighting.  The skelly here seems less like a murder victim and more like someone who died of heat exhaustion... which is still believable here.  I am pretty happy with the spider so far.  I will need to see if he shows in moonlight.  The face in the vines isn't much by daylight, but I have a good feeling about it showing well at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment