Thursday, September 5, 2013

My first headstone from Hauntcon 2013.  Sidenote: the Hot Wire Foam Factory package has been ordered today, so the front yard graveyard props should be in full production mode by late next week.  The handful I began using razor cutters and exacto knives came out decent, but lack good definition and take forever to do.  So the wire router, sculptor, and hot knife will come in handy.  Am still unsure what I will use the 3D scroll table for...but I am sure something will come to mind.  In the meantime, marvel at my first foray into gravestones... the one I made under the direction of the people from Davis Graveyard.  http://davisgraveyard.com/

Disclaimer: My new ones will likely be more elaborate... but I had only an exacto for this one at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment