Thursday, September 24, 2015

Everyone Loves Babies & Clowns

 It is dangerous to linger around haunt prop seller sites this time of year.  All sorts of props seem to get rationalized and purchased at 2am.  With that in mind, I present to you my first foray into the evil possessed baby category. 
 

 
He is a crude puppet that is meant to be held like a real baby before attacking a guest.  Unfortunately, nothing moves, other than to turn one's hand and the puppet's cloth body allows the head to sort of turn.  While I may use it as a hand puppet on Halloween night a few times... it will likely spend more time as a static prop in the cemetery.  Overall, not a bad purchase. 
 
-----
 
I am a sucker for a good smile.  And while my wife would contend that I have more than enough evil clown masks to be used as static props (she is not a fan), I believe there is always room for one more in the scene.  I think the kids will really appreciate this one. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment